Upon receiving your order, please follow the following steps:
- Do not stamp, customize, or distribute any material until you have verified the accuracy of the order.
- Use the packing slip that comes with the order together with a copy of your purchase order to verify the shipment is correct (and what material might be on backorder).
- Count cartons before signing the carrier's "bill of lading". Sign for only the number received. A shortage may not be honored if cartons are signed for and not received.
- If a carrier causes damage to a shipment, note this information on the "bill of lading" and then contact NWTD for instructions.
- Please notify us within 15 days of any error, damage, shortage, or defect in shipment.