If you wish to return an item you have purchased, please note the following:
- Returns must be received by us within 12 months of invoice date.
- Items are to be in new, unmarked, and resalable condition to be returned. If a kit is returned, all components must be included in original packaging.
- We can only accept returns on items purchased from us.
- Returns should be accompanied by a copy of our invoice, packing list or your PO. If you do not have these documents available, please click here for our return form.
- Note on your paperwork the number of cartons being returned.
- Mark each carton with your school or district name. Also, if returning more than one carton, please mark each one as "1 of 3", "2 of 3", etc.
- Package items carefully to ensure no damage in shipping. Do not exceed 70lbs per carton.
- Returns should be sent via a traceable mode of shipment (UPS, freight, or insured mail). NWTD cannot issue credit for items lost in transit.
- For larger returns (10 cartons or more), call for instructions.
- All returns may be subject to approval by the publisher.
Please be aware that we maintain the option to assess a restocking fee on certain returns if the return is due to an error made by the customer. Should a restocking fee be assessed, the amount of the fee will be determined by the cost of handling the return.
If you have any questions regarding a return, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you. We can be reached at the phone numbers or e-mail address listed below:
Our hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Pacific time.
When returning a product, please address the shipment to:
Northwest Textbook Depository
17970 SW McEwan Rd
Portland, OR 97224-7218