How To Place Your Order
You can place your order via phone, fax, mail, e-mail, or (if authorized by your school or district) via this website.
Our hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Pacific time.
When placing an order, you should have the following information available:
- Customer name
- NWTD Account Number or Customer Billing Address
- Customer Shipping Address
- PO Number (if required by your school or district)
- ISBNs of items being ordered (found on the back outside cover of the book)
- Quantities being ordered
Please note that:
- Orders will be filled in the order in which we receive them.
- If you do not have an item's ISBN number, then please provide the material's title, publisher's name, copyright, and grade level.
- If you place an order by phone, please do not send a confirming purchase order unless requested to do so. This will reduce the likelihood of a duplicate order being shipped.
For mail or fax orders, click here to download a simple order form for your use.
If you are planning on making an order in the near future, please feel free to give us a call as soon as you know your approximate requirements. This will help ensure material availability and a smooth delivery process. A NWTD representative would be happy assist you with forecasting.